Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My First Post.

The other day, Manmohan told me that I was picked by Time Magazine as one of the top twenty most powerful people in the world. I wanted to start this blog to tell the world that I am just a retired widow [god - Christ, Ram bless Rajiv's soul]. Taking care of two lovely kids who want to be just like their father, and grandma and great-grandpa.

I am just the President of the Congress Party. The Prime Minister of India is my friend from a long time ago, Manmohan Singh. He used to sign on every single Rupee note - till I bought a few crores worth of printing machines from Italy and Germany and showed that a machine could sign as well and faster than a human being. Crazy eh? These lovely Indians who have adopted me as their Queen who were once so... no, I cannot say anything bad in my first post.

Ciao'

Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment